"present" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The present territory of Iraq lacks significant strategic barriers, making it difficult to defend against foreign invasion.
- The areas in question made up about one-third of Poland's present territory.
- During the 15th and 16th centuries the Jingpo continued migrating to their present territory.
- A part of the present territory was transferred from Kalmar County.
- The present territory of the district is inhabited since the stone age, 30-20.000 BC.
- Since the establishment of her present territory, France had to face three major challenges on the naval level:
- He spent only 31 hours of his entire life on the present territory of modern-day Serbia.
- In 1974 Näsum was added and the municipality got its present territory.
- At the meeting the serious situation created by the events of recent weeks in the present Czechoslovak territory was examined with complete frankness.
- On 25 May 1898 was played the first official football match at the present territory of Slovakia.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.