"post" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Mr. Giuliani repeated his reasoning yesterday for helping the News Corporation, which also owns The New York Post.
- Mr. Kalikow, who owns The New York Post and several real-estate projects in the city, plans to demolish five of the buildings to build an 81-story apartment tower.
- Media reporters are looking forward to a resumption of Evans' feud with Rupert Murdoch, who owns the rival New York Post .
- So did Dorothy Schiff, who owned The New York Post for 37 years before reluctantly selling it to Mr. Murdoch in 1976.
- He called Mr. Murdoch, who also owns The New York Post, "slimy" and a "disgrace to journalism."
- News Corporation, which also owns The New York Post and Fox Channel 5, employs 26,500 people worldwide.
- Media giant News Corporation, which also owns the New York Post, bought TimesLedger in October 2006.
- Q. Who Owns The New York Post?
- Another city that gained exemption from the rule is New York, where the News Corporation owns The New York Post and two television stations.
- The real estate developer, who also owns The New York Post, could be forced to seek bankruptcy protection.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.