"post" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The third exhibition, titled "Untitled," epitomizes domestic post modernism.
- In all, he was there for eleven years during which time he developed and tutored first, second and third year courses in a wide variety of subjects including the short story, creative writing, film studies, post modernism, global image, aesthetics, and modernism.
- I have no affection whatsoever for post modernism.
- As a characterization of the appreciation of art, post modernism is a mistaken view because we don't have a case of anything goes.
- If post modernism is a critical theory with the working class written off, then post-modernization is authoritarian corporatist administration of urban issues with the working class written out.
- Contemporary styles from 2000 onwards include post modernism, modernism and pop architecture.
- I've waded through classics, post modernism, Booker prizes and magic realism but these two stand out as masters of their genre.
- IT has been part of the creation of so called post modernism, through its ability to destroy the meaning of time and space.
- With the democratization of the 1990s, Minjung art started losing their concrete aim and became part of the mainstream - post modernism.
- Today, I'd like to see the city rescued from the suburban rage for safety that post modernism ushered in.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.