"post" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- In 2011, Canter lost his mayoral post to Pascale Loiseleur.
- For instance, when municipal elections were held and the opposition won 40 of 77 available mayoral posts, bloodshed resulted.
- Nevertheless, the British High Commissioner forced Rokach's appointment to the mayoral post.
- Shayne Gallo was elected to the mayoral post in 2011.
- In 2008, she was fired from her mayoral post for the misappropriation of council funds and the appointment of unqualified persons to senior positions.
- The party won one mayoral post in the 2006 municipal elections.
- All four mayoral posts were up for election across the Commonwealth.
- In April 2012, city councilors appointed 24-year-old Javier Perea for the vacant mayoral post.
- All of them lost their mayoral posts on 21 December 2011, when they became deputies.
- Meanwhile, an extraordinary measure of attention is being paid to the primary facing the Republicans, a party that has not held the mayoral post in more than 60 years.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.