"post" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- After promotion to officer rank he served in various staff posts.
- He held staff posts in Vietnam from 1970 to 1972.
- Kutuzov turned to the others grouped around him at staff posts.
- After the war, Northcott served on a series of staff posts.
- Under the new budget, 1,000 staff posts, most of them vacant, will remain unfilled.
- The staff posts short reviews of books on shelves and tables all over the store.
- Over the years, he also spent much time in staff posts, as distinct from command positions.
- Then Custer was chosen for his first staff post, and his behavior changed.
- The number of staff posts for the Agencies has risen from 418 in 2000 to 2695.
- That also applies to administrative expenses and new staff posts.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.