"port" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The original Roman port could now well be under the sea.
- There is evidence of two Roman ports on the Parrett.
- "Beyond the fact that it was once a Roman port, I know nothing about it."
- Though not indicative of sea-level change, or speculation of such, many Roman ports suffered from silting.
- Amphorae found around the Kačjak peninsula witness of ancient Roman port located there at the time.
- It became a significant Roman port with a large surrounding area under its jurisdiction.
- The quaestor would reward a man who foiled piracy in the heart of a Roman port.
- I'd wanted to rest for a while in a solid Roman port before contacting home.
- Together, these suggest that Fleetwood may well have been the location of this Roman port.
- The survey has revealed multi-period activity, together with the possible location of a Roman port or causeway.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.