"port" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- They traditionally stop there, and the captain files a report personally with the port director.
- Suddenly the port director was on his knees, kissing the cuffs of my pants.
- The port director got the interpretation and seized my hands, kissing them.
- Some 80 percent of the professional customs service employees have been replaced, including almost all of the 48 port directors, sometimes several times.
- Spaceport authorities direct him to the port director, but he is currently out of town.
- Under the reorganization, port directors are to be given some of the authority previously exercised at the district or regional levels.
- "I'll accompany the device," Carron said to the port director.
- And this afternoon, Nuweibeh's port director said from 5,000 to 8,000 of them were arriving here every day.
- "True, to a certain extent it spoils people," the port director replied.
- I served in Gitmo for a year (1942-43) as the port director's chief boarding officer.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.