"port" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- It also had a serial interface and an IR port for communicating with other devices.
- Opposite of the IR port is a switch which, by default is set to switch between normal ringer operation and silent mode with vibration.
- Why is there (apparently) an IR port on the front?
- In addition to the IR port, there are three sensor input ports and three motor output ports (also usable for lamps, etc.).
- An optional memory card with an IR port was available as an upgrade directly from Palm.
- Infrared has significant limitations; one being that it is line of sight only; there had to be a clear space between the IR port and the controller.
- However, in the US, a Verizon branded model does include the IR port.
- The Palm III had an IR port, backlight, and flash memory.
- You have to admire the tenacity of the guy who fought to keep the IR port on the X41.
- Does anybody own devices with IR ports anymore?
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.