"port" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- It will dock at the Irish port of Cobh, where the Titanic made its final call on April 11, 1912.
- Queenstown is the Irish port at which the trans-Atlantic steamers stop to put off the mails.
- It was a substantial migration, peaking in the 1770s and 1780s when more than 100 ships and 5,000 men cleared Irish ports for the fishery.
- One of the vessels returned to an Irish port, but Cabot disappeared with the four other ships.
- During one night he burned seven vessels in an Irish port.
- The Irish ports were unable to import wheat and other crops, or other foods, as none were available to buy.
- The Irish port was almost on a scale with Bristol, it seemed.
- It should be easy enough to blockade all the Irish ports to the south.
- More American warships appeared in Irish ports to patrol the beleaguered coast.
- To take advantage of this commercial opportunity, new coasters were acquired during the 1930s, intended to ply between Irish ports.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.