"port" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The aircraft eventually climbed away over Port Phillip Bay.
- It lies along Port Phillip Bay in the southeastern part of the country.
- In 1876 it was decided to cut a 10 metre wide channel to Port Phillip Bay.
- Part of her past training included being thrown overboard by her then coach into Port Phillip Bay.
- The port is at the north of Port Phillip Bay.
- As is the case on Port Phillip Bay, the wind blew up very quickly.
- She underwent sea trials before moving to Port Phillip Bay.
- On clear days it is possible to see to Port Phillip Bay and Geelong.
- At 41, with very little training, he entered a 24-mile race across Port Phillip Bay in Melbourne.
- Transport was by sea on Port Phillip Bay due to the poor roads.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.