"port" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The electric cable had wrapped around the port screw, Augusto said.
- Two bodies had floated up under the port screws of the big cruiser.
- A combination of standard speed on the port screw and slow backing on the starboard started swinging the ship's head slowly to the south.
- The starboard engine suddenly went dead and the port screw swung Arkansas in an arc, running her aground on a shoal.
- J'dger shivered as her port screw came to life, a proud old lady looking forward to another assignation with the sea.
- To sum up, we've been discussing our loss of the port screw and sonar.
- On 22 June 1977, Swordfish launched a Mark 14 torpedo which made a circular run and hit the port screw.
- The torpedo struck the submarine on her port screw and exploded.
- Her port screw was clear and spinning like a metal flower.
- There was a possibility that one of the blades on the Typhoon's port screw had been bent ever so slightly out of alignment.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.