"port" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- He opened a long vertical cabinet inset into the port bulkhead.
- Julian came out of his chair, flying across the cabin until he struck the port bulkhead.
- A syntheglott in the port bulkhead began ticking off cold seconds from 300.
- "All of you against the port bulkhead," he ordered with a nod.
- Her gaze drifted to a star chart affixed to the port bulkhead.
- A battered upright was secured to the port bulkhead with two-inch line.
- The whole foil tipped on its side and he was thrown against the port bulkhead so hard it knocked the wind out of him.
- He stopped next to the port bulkhead that formed the side of the enormous open area along the entire ship to the bridge.
- Jeffrey struck the port bulkhead and crashed to the floor.
- Everything and everyone that wasn't strapped down was flung against the port bulkhead.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.