"port" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Port O'Connor, fifty miles to the southeast, is renowned for bay, off-shore and wade fishing.
- Palacios was established around 1901, and Port O'Connor was founded on the bay in 1909.
- The primary industry of Port O'Connor is sportfishing and tourism, with shrimping very close behind.
- Sports enthusiasts also come to Port O'Connor to hunt duck, geese and alligator.
- The weather in Port O'Connor is warm to hot in the summers, with winters cool to icy.
- Port O'Connor was laid out in the late 19th century as a fishing settlement called Alligator Head.
- Excursion trains used to run on weekends to Port O'Connor and an estimated 10,000 tourists came every summer.
- Four times in the history of Port O'Connor it has been struck by hurricanes.
- Aside from the school, Port O'Connor has a handful of landmark buildings that mark the town's community.
- Port O'Connor, lying nearest to the location of Carla's landfall, was virtually destroyed.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.