"port" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- He died in Port Carling, Ontario, Canada.
- The canal was funded at the same time as a lock at Port Carling.
- Port Carling is located on the Indian River and owes its importance to its key position on the water routes of the area.
- In 1869, Benjamin Hardcastle Johnston established a post office here and called it Port Carling.
- Port Carling became independent of Medora Township and was incorporated as a village in 1896 (a status it would keep until 1971).
- James Bartleman has been Port Carling's most prominent government official outside the community.
- The municipal offices are located in Port Carling.
- Another Ojibwa tribe lived in the area of Port Carling which was called Obajewanung.
- It was on 19 August 1887 that a public meeting was called for the purpose of forming a Mechanics Institute in Port Carling.
- The government was eager to reinforce development in light of the faltering agricultural plan, and built the big locks in Port Carling in 1871.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.