"port" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Railways were constructed to facilitate the growth and development of Port Dickson.
- Although Port Dickson experienced rapid development, the beautiful beaches are fairly well preserved.
- Now, Port Dickson has become not only a beautiful tourist destination, but a large municipality with about 5,240,766 residents.
- His unit moved to Port Dickson, where they were trained in transporting the sick and the wounded.
- The Sailing event held in Port Dickson was a full medal sport.
- Education in Port Dickson began before 1910 in a private school.
- The colours also reflect the position of the school in Port Dickson.
- By the time they reached Port Dickson their clothes were in a deplorable condition.
- There was no haven for them at Port Dickson, and no ship.
- I heard about him when we was in Port Dickson.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.