"port" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- It was a naval base and also an important international port.
- The town was no longer a major international port, although some iron and timber were still imported.
- The commercial and international port is located at the north west.
- He lent his name not only to the town, but also to a waterway, an international port, and a steel plant.
- This prevents the development of Haeju as a large international port.
- It is planning a large international port, which will also be located in Southport.
- What with the war and all it is not a good idea for an unescorted woman to be alone in an international port.
- After full British control in 1713, however, its functions as an international port ceased.
- The chamber believed the light would spur the city's harbor as an international port.
- The local government has planned the development of a new international port.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.