"port" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The village is located about halfway between Port Elgin and the town of Kincardine.
- Following the family tradition, Fred, at age 22, opened a general store in Port Elgin.
- Notable citizens who have at one point called Port Elgin home:
- Port Elgin is renowned for its beautiful sunsets.
- Port Elgin and Southampton band shell concerts entertain music lovers throughout the summer.
- He was principal of the Superior School at Port Elgin.
- Port Elgin then defeated Collingwood 4-2 in the final series.
- After a fire destroyed that business, he purchased a tannery at Port Elgin.
- Port Elgin is the only major community along the route.
- Red beds, or red-tinted sedimentary rocks, have a higher occurrence around Port Elgin.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.