"plate" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Therefore, he would have to switch back and forth between them, like a juggler spinning plates on top of sticks.
- The students in Carle Place seemed to love their new skills, especially spinning plates; plastic, of course.
- No need to worry about red bulbous noses, spinning plates and juggling clubs, however.
- Its members spin plates with a skill that puts to shame the most dexterous hash-slinger.
- I'm waiting for someone to come out and spin plates.
- This business is all about spinning plates on the end of sticks.
- Still, one of the judges made clear that only reasonable terms would be upheld-no jumping on one foot while spinning plates for you.
- "Wonder if he can spin plates on his nose," Johnny volunteered.
- Jugglers balance spinning plates on rods, tossing them in the air and catching them again.
- They might spin plates or doing excessive and very repetitive movement including jumping on a trampoline for hours.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.