"plate" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- At present, the Apulian and European plates are still converging.
- Continental collision is still going on, with the Apulian and European plates still converging.
- This formed an area in what is now Northern California, where the plates converged forming a Mélange.
- It is where three gigantic plates of the earth's rigid surface are converging.
- These two plates converge at 3-4 centimeters per year at present.
- When two plates with oceanic crust converge, they typically create an island arc as one plate is subducted below the other.
- Their findings explain why there is no evidence of a split south of the rift zone: in this area, the two plates are converging.
- The two plates are converging towards each other at a rate of about 78mm per year.
- Here the plates converge much more obliquely, exhibiting transpression instead of subduction.
- As these two plates converge, it drives the Nazca plate with massive movements called megathrust earthquakes.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.