"plate" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Alison, a teenaged girl, finds an old set of plates decorated with a floral pattern.
- All arrive on oversize plates decorated with roasted peppers or shards of carrot.
- The worst are pure 1980's kitsch - souvenir-style plates decorated with images of space heroes or Communist Party leaders.
- Serve on a plate decorated with lettuce and tomatoes.
- Spiro glanced at the lace tablecloth and the plates decorated with pink flowers.
- Because we had the gran farro, we received a commemorative plate decorated with the restaurant's name and a painting of the dish.
- It is served on a plate enthusiastically decorated with ketchup.
- Put two crepes on a plate decorated with pieces of the lobster.
- Being transferred to a plate decorated with gargantuan roses were approximately ten billion calories.
- Those for her "retainers" were simpler, being octagonal plates decorated with brush paintings of mountain flowers.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.