"plate" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Dichocoenia stellaris is a massive colonial coral that forms thick plates.
- The teeth are arranged with a quincunx pattern to form narrow plates limited to the front of the jaws.
- As many as ten denticles may be fused together to form multi-pointed plates.
- Agaricia - Most species form thin vertical plates but in some, the plates are horizontal.
- The novel part about the design was that grids 2 and 3 were constructed as beam forming plates.
- Two formed plastic plates serve to further improve rigidity while providing ample space for mounting electronic components.
- The legs arising from the first three segments of the abdomen are expanded basally to form broad plates.
- It also had limb girdles which formed massive plates of bone that helped support its heavily-built body.
- Eddy currents formed and warmed individual plates, and moved to other ones.
- He had a chocolate-brown human torso, incredibly broad and ribbed so that the chest muscles seemed to form squarish plates.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.