"plate" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- A shelf for decorative plates running at picture rail height will instantly bring an interior to life.
- Corner cupboards hold decorative plates, small pictures and plants.
- It was most likely a decorative plate or something similar that had held special meaning for the woman.
- The walls are covered with nondescript landscapes, still lifes and decorative plates.
- These decorative plates express a representational aspect usually associated with drawing and painting.
- The store also offers the handpainted, decorative plates for $18 each.
- Most main courses, which are served on mismatched decorative plates, carry a diverse cast of ingredients.
- Walls are dotted with decorative plates and large black and white photographs.
- I could see a dining room with a series of decorative plates on the wall.
- He also provided designs for decorative plates made by Théodore Deck.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.