"plate" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Such forcing under, as two plates meet, is termed subduction.
- The place where plates meet are called plate boundaries.
- From the outside corner of the joint where the top plates meet on the ceiling drop a plumb line to the floor.
- Mark this point on the floor to indicate the outside corner of the joint where the bottom plates will meet.
- Where the different plates meet, they typically interact in one of four ways:
- Sometimes two plates meet head-on that happen to be carrying continents on their backs.
- Hang a plumb bob on a string from the outside corner of the joint where the top plates meet.
- It is an unusual type of triple junction in which the three plates do not meet at a simple intersection.
- They seem to be located where the tectonic plates meet or overlap.
- So what happens when the two plates meet?
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.