"plate" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Pricing them at the level of American plates would exaggerate their value.
- The rock from the islands went over top of the North American plate.
- This continued as the American tectonic plates gradually moved west.
- I suppose they wanted to produce more, so needed more American plates.
- The North American plate went under the chain of islands.
- Others may have arisen as a result of some movement of the American plate.
- The islands rode over top of the North American plate.
- Some of the officers were driving cars with American plates that had apparently been stolen or recovered by other federal police agents.
- The island along with others was created after the breakup of the African and the American continental plates.
- The North American plate was subducted under the chain of islands.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.