"plate" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- "We're having a plate lunch in town," Buddy said.
- Some Chinese dishes are typically served as part of plate lunches in Hawaii.
- Auditing the dialogue at a place where the special "plate lunch" goes for $4.25 tells a lot that can't be learned on a house tour.
- The plate lunch, which includes meat, potato, vegetable, bread and a small dessert like pudding, costs $4.25.
- It is usually served with macaroni salad and rice in a plate lunch.
- And if someone wanted to restore the diner and serve authentic blue plate lunches, would it make economic sense?
- It was filled with a wide assortment of sandwiches and plate lunches in plastic containers.
- A plate lunch of cold chicken with a few peas went for three dollars; his cost, a buck twenty-five.
- A plate lunch with more than one entrée is often called a mixed plate.
- As the days of the plantations came to an end, the plate lunches started being served by lunch wagons to construction workers and day laborers.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.