"plate" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The eyes were placed laterally and the mouth surrounded by tiny rod-shaped plates.
- On the walls there are tiny plates and several paintings.
- Ambassador Sum removed the tiny plate from his forehead and placed it on the phone hook.
- Then I set the bread, bloody side down, on the tiny plate.
- Kate chose an olive from her tiny plate and popped it into her mouth.
- She handed him a small cloth to wipe at his mouth and took the tiny plate from him, still smiling.
- She removed the cover of the tiny plate with a flourish.
- Rice cakes lay on a tiny plate beside their half-filled cups.
- As if on cue, the servers returned and laid another tiny plate upon his small table.
- I put the next one on a tiny plate and took it to him as an hors d'oeuvre, special, the way you do with children.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.