"plate" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- A plate loaded with bacon covered with a paper towel rested on the counter next to the stove.
- A mug of ale and a plate of roasted goat rested before each man.
- A plate of sandwiches rested in front of them.
- A plate of biscuits rested on top of the terminal.
- The plates of a plateway generally rested on stone blocks or sleepers, which served to spread the load over the ground, and to maintain the gauge (the distance between the rails or plates).
- A small plate of dried fruit rests beside the stewpot.
- Teapots, plates, cups, and saucers all rested in a dusty pile of smashed porcelain.
- A hot plate rested on the table, along with crushed beer cans, soiled paper plates, and crumpled food wrappers.
- A plate of food, second helpings that Jord had been unable to finish, rested on a small table at his side.
- Resting on the tables were glasses and plates, which contained half-drunk liquids and half-eaten food.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.