"plate" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Nikolas looked down at his tray, where an oversized plate contained a plentitude of assorted delicacies- most of them from Earth, but not all.
- Several appetizers suffered from unreasonable cooking times, often lacking freshness, and many were dwarfed by oversized oval plates.
- "Depends," he said, as the waitress returned and slid an oversized plate in front of him.
- The thinly sliced beef is arranged on an oversized plate and generously topped with cracked black pepper.
- Their food arrived and they began eating the steaming seafood off the oversized plates.
- The server then upended the salad onto an oversized plate.
- Like the restaurant itself, Jeff Tunks' food is writ large, and portions fill the oversized plates.
- So long as they keep "grazing" their way through their oversized plates - and cones and snack wrappers - they're going to have big problems.
- Dan scooped up some red sizzlers and put them onto an oversized yellow plate along with two dinner rolls.
- Each dish arrived on an oversized plate accompanied by rice, zucchini, shreds of carrots and other vegetables.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.