"plate" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- But the plate of ice slowly drifted away, and no one moved.
- First the continental plates drifted apart, with Africa and the Americas winding up in roughly the positions they occupy today.
- Over time, as the continental plates drifted northward, the currents gradually changed, and by 20 mya the window for oceanic dispersal had closed.
- The plate must have drifted too far from the disk.
- These plates drift very slowly over the mantle below, which is lubricated by a soft layer called the asthenosphere.
- Magma rises up, eventually cracking the crust and helping the plates drift apart.
- The hot spot itself remains more or less stationary, but the crustal plate of the ocean floor has drifted eastward across it.
- The plate and its mountain slowly drifted northwest, leaving a section behind, near Lancaster, 45 miles northeast of Los Angeles.
- As the tectonic plates drifted together, they pushed up this formation while the mud layer was still hardening into flint.
- As the tectonic plates drifted together, they raised up the mountain range to which Mount Fuzzy belongs.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.