"pilot" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The pilot survived, as did all the crew and passengers.
- Both pilots survived; the aircraft was on a test flight.
- Both pilots survived with one managing to land his plane.
- Only the pilot and I survived, but she died of her injuries.
- The pilot survived and the locals took him to the hospital.
- One look told him that the pilot could not have survived.
- One of the pilots was killed, while the other pilot and the four passengers survived.
- The residents were not at home, and the pilot survived.
- The pilot survives, but nine people in the hotel die.
- The pilot and his observer survived the impact of the crash.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.