"pilot" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Back then, Soviet pilots had it particularly rough when captured.
- Estimates for Soviet pilots who took part in the conflict are given at 1,000.
- Initially there was a belief that the crash may have been deliberate on the part of the Soviet pilot.
- The group gains intelligence on the invasion via the capture of a Soviet pilot.
- She gets little or no help from the locals who are largely unable and unwilling to aid a Soviet pilot.
- He could imagine the Soviet pilot scrambling to avoid the danger.
- Kozhedub remained at the school for two years where he trained many young Soviet pilots.
- Drop tanks were introduced and the Soviet pilots became more aggressive.
- He was one of the few Soviet pilots experienced in low-level flying.
- As the exercise continued, the 20th increasingly took on the role of the Soviet pilots.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.