"pilot" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- This new round of activity brought with it two key changes from the pilot phase.
- Major changes, like those that usually occur in the pilot phase, inevitably took place.
- Although the current program is being paid for by the Justice Department, the city might have to pay to continue it past the pilot phase.
- In the pilot phase, between 100 and 150 students received funding.
- This system has successfully passed the pilot phase and proven effective.
- As usual, much of this can be sorted out in the pilot phase.
- Eight countries are currently running the programme in the pilot phase.
- We are currently testing this new method of working in a pilot phase.
- At the end of the pilot phase the results will be made available to Parliament and all others concerned.
- And a property tax - now six years into its pilot phase - would add a further deterrent.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.