"pilot" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- There are remedies available but not readily to novice pilots flying solo on their first lesson.
- These novice pilots and crews became the core of the group's combat crews for the next 15 months.
- The aircraft have been described as being "very easy to fly, even by novice pilots."
- Although the conditions up the slope were ideal for the more experienced, they were too strong for novice pilots.
- It destroyed more enemy aircraft than any other British type, but its difficult flying qualities also killed very many novice pilots in accidents.
- At least it's comforting to know that novice pilots aren't testing their skills right over your house.
- The launch is shallow, thus suitable for novice pilots.
- The only time he was shot down was on 3 October 1937, by a novice pilot he was training.
- It can also be flown manually by a novice human pilot via a simple joystick under autopilot assistance.
- Most of the novice pilots on the early missions would command the later missions.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.