"pilot" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- In 1944, it was recalled to North Island for use as a training plane for rookie pilots being sent to the Pacific.
- His men also saw that he would not only look out for his rookie pilots, but would not shirk the dangers of ground attack sorties.
- Ground accidents were a problem with rookie pilots, especially during the later stages of the war when pilots received less training before being sent to operational units.
- A rookie pilot could still rip those beautifully crafted wings apart every time he made an iffy landing.
- He was a big man whose angry stare could stun rookie pilots, but Roman knew he had a good sense of humor.
- I was supposed to be the one to see any ground fire, not some rookie pilot on his first in-country mission.
- Booker died gallantly, fighting six to one odds to preserve the life of the rookie pilot with him.
- He starts off as a rookie pilot who steadily rises through the ranks with each military campaign he successfully completes.
- He habitually broke in rookie pilots, cushioning their entry into the deadly art of aerial warfare.
- On 13 August 1918, he was leading a rookie pilot on an orientation tour of their aerial battlefield.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.