"pilot" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Language problems have caused crashes, but this pilot spoke English well.
- It was last light and we were about 12 miles short of the border when the pilot spoke into the headsets.
- The pilot never spoke to air traffic controllers during his flight.
- Both pilots seemed disoriented and spoke of back pains, he said.
- The pilot had met the reporter briefly but not really spoken with him.
- I screamed, not even sure if the pilot spoke Gothic.
- Neither the pilot nor his passenger spoke a word the entire time.
- Once the plane was in level flight, the pilot spoke over the intercom.
- Again during the homeward journey the pilot did not speak.
- The pilot spoke into the intercom strapped to his head.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.