"pilot" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- He had not expected this, although the pilot had muttered some unintelligible phrases over the intercom about the current weather conditions in Constantinople.
- "Ship is yours, ma'am," muttered the pilot wearily.
- Seated on the perch behind him, Carnes's pilot muttered, "How the hell would I know?"
- "Best I could do," the pilot muttered, "considering."
- "What a pile of junk," the pilot muttered to himself.
- Obviously she knew the channels to take, or the Windfinder did, but the pilot still muttered to himself as if he expected to run aground any moment.
- "So far so good," the young pilot muttered to himself.
- That's overkill," the pilot muttered, "but it's your money.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.