"pilot" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The staff of this unit consisted of 70 pilots, 40 reconnaissance pilots, and other aviation specialists.
- The officers' cars followed them and these began to be used to rescue downed reconnaissance pilots in the battle areas.
- "Willi" Fahlbusch was that rarity in the Luftstreitkräfte, a reconnaissance pilot who became an ace.
- Later, after receiving a bullet in his leg, he served as a reconnaissance pilot.
- Oh, so you're the long-range reconnaissance pilot, eh?
- In his new assignment he served as photographic reconnaissance pilot, squadron adjutant, and personnel officer.
- Schuck initially wanted to become an aerial reconnaissance pilot, flying the Dornier Do 17.
- About ten years later Dad wanted to write a book about a reconnaissance pilot much like Gary Powers who, instead of being captured, escapes.
- In September 1915, Scaroni was assigned as a reconnaissance pilot with Squadriglia 4a.
- He then transferred to aviation duty, training originally as a reconnaissance pilot before advancing to become a fighter pilot.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.