"pilot" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The pilot fish can grow up to 60-70 cm in length.
- Sailors even said that sharks and pilot fish act like close friends.
- The pilot fish is usually about 30 cm long, but sometimes they can be as big as 70cm.
- The pilot fish will not hurt people, and they are said to be good to eat.
- It could also be because people used to think pilot fish would lead sharks to food (but they do not really do this).
- A term derived from pilot fish who are good at navigation.
- When he returned, he found that the lock door in the side of the pilot fish would not open.
- As he seemed to be in luck, one or two pilot fish started to swim with the shark.
- But like most pilot fish, Mansfield saw an appetite worth trailing.
- Depending on one's point of view, he is either a pilot fish or a piranha.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.