"pay" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- It states that the operator will have to pay Rs.
- He has been freed by the court but has to pay Rs.
- Just before entering the area, there is a toll gate, where you have to pay Rs.
- In 1761 the town was rich enough to pay Rs.
- There is no fee charged for coaching but students are required to pay Rs.
- In their application they also promised to pay Rs.
- The estate paid Rs 3,20,964 as per agreement to the Company government in 1904.
- For the other, consumers have to pay Rs.
- According to the verdict, Afridi would serve 33 years in prison and has to pay Rs.
- In those days, an Indian professor was paid Rs.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.