"pay" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- I'm not paying eighty five pence a day for you to eat sausages.
- The offer includes paying 64 pence for each pound of its senior debt.
- The underwriters, however, had agreed to pay 120 pence a share.
- A court has ordered that an estranged father of two should pay just five pence a year towards his children's welfare.
- It still had 114 members who were paid eighteen pence each week towards their medical expenses.
- So how many pence would you pay for a gram on that first bar?
- Equiticorp offered to pay 115 pence, about $1.89 a share at current exchange rates, or a total of $:356.3 million.
- Of this sum he was unable to pay more than ten pence on the pound in 1731.
- Yeah, well I paid fifty pence per horse, on our five horses.
- My Mistress paid ten pence at the entrance and then drew me after her into the shadows.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.