"participation" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Here all the clubs organize annual functions to encourage the common people to take participation in different social and cultural events.
- He took active participation in 1965 war and 1971 war with India.
- During this time, Khattak was also the student leader at the local university union and took active participation during his college times.
- The filters would take participation in such a program as an input.
- He remained a bachelor throughout his life who took active participation in politics.
- As I understand it, that takes direct, personal participation by a major devil.
- Also she took active participation in women's movement, and published feminist almanac.
- Subedi advised him to take active participation in politics.
- Even the bank manager takes participation in the project into account when considering loans to co-operatives.
- The subject knows they are not being hustled, and takes full ownership of, and participation in their transformation.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.