"participation" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- She also explains how it is a good way to improve student participation.
- The last year has seen a number of developments which we hope will provide the basis for greater student participation in the Institute.
- There are a number of arguments to promote student participation generally.
- The athletic meet is the large part of the event where each student's creativity and student participation come into play.
- Faculty research in these areas is active, with many opportunities for student participation, field work, and travel.
- Other programs, run at elementary and high schools, focused on the use of incentives to increase student participation.
- Web 2.0 technologies provide teachers with new ways to engage students, and even allow student participation on a global level.
- The school has clubs and associations, which promote student participation.
- They changed the formats of the conventions to allow more student participation.
- The school encourages student participation in sports, clubs, and organizations.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.