"participation" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- "In the past, the city has gone out of its way to exclude resident participation," she said.
- Islamic countries simply cannot build 21st-century economies on seventh-century scripture, not least because that would exclude economic participation by half the population.
- Difference feminists believe that such laws not only ignore these important differences, but also can exclude participation of women in the world.
- To the vocal annoyance of some scientists, the White House decided to exclude foreign participation.
- "I am still a soldier, even if my rank excludes direct participation in combat."
- Things should be expedited, but don't exclude participation by the public.
- Prospects had seemed bright, but the Burmese did not have internal capacity and had excluded foreign participation.
- Goals were to change the relationship between government and society, foster social reconciliation, exclude paternalism, promote participation, and endorse real development projects.
- Although many ceremonies exclude female involvement or participation, they are a large part of the preparation.
- There are dozens of ailments or sleep disorders that exclude participation in Dr. Czeisler's study.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.