"participation" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The GPA reflects hundreds of papers and midterms and classroom participations over four years.
- And teachers' observations about a student's motivation, ability to work in groups and classroom participation are often part of final grades.
- This theoretically allows for greater classroom participation and more one-on-one contact with professors.
- The quality of a student's classroom participation and the artwork itself are the basis of grades, if any.
- Classroom Response System is intended to aid classroom participation and assessment.
- Each teacher has specific grading metrics based on such measures as attendance, quizzes and tests, homework, special assignments, classroom participation, projects, and so forth.
- Paterno and Marinaro agree that what might be even more destructive for classroom participation than the long college season is the freshman eligible rule.
- "I had one," said Angela, who probably got glowing reports for classroom participation.
- All the more distracting because Darden relies heavily on classroom participation.
- The course is offered free of charge and consists of a minimum of 10 hours of classroom participation, although most courses generally last 12-16 hours.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.