"participation" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Yet there has also been significant progress toward Sunni participation in the political process.
- Without Sunni participation, the election results would be worse than useless.
- To negotiate a new constitution without Sunni participation would be to stage "Hamlet" without the prince.
- They said the Americans were pressing Iraqi leaders not to go forward with political negotiations without Sunni participation.
- Iraqi and American officials were hoping that greater Sunni participation would push overall turnout past the 58 percent mark reached in the January elections.
- The issue of Sunni participation did not have to become this dicey.
- American officials have expressed hope that Sunni participation in the political process will drain support for the insurgency, which is led mainly by militant Sunnis.
- They also appeared to have backed away from previous demands, including that the American military leave Iraq as a condition for Sunni participation in any elections.
- With reduced Sunni participation, they are likely to do even better.
- "The next election assumes Sunni participation, and you will see an entirely different dynamic then."
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.