"participation" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- It failed partially because the Geneva process prevented participation by the Afghan resistance.
- We value justice lived out in a willingness to challenge structures that prevent collective participation in creative solutions.
- Socially made barriers, which prevent participation and discriminate against people with disabilities, must be eliminated.
- A back injury prevents active participation in sport at present.
- This scheduling conflict prevented participation in both events.
- One of the Media Council's aims was to prevent direct participation of foreign capital in license holders.
- However, these polyarchic procedures may not create a full democracy if, for example, poverty prevents political participation.
- These guidelines essentially prevent participation by those who have better prospects through established therapies.
- (It was also its last for many years, as Apartheid policies prevented further participation until 1994.)
- One major obstacle preventing American participation in an international climate regime is the lack of binding commitments on the part of developing countries.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.