"participation" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- All classes are full participation and include a meal; the cost is $150 each.
- I think the larger problem for us as a democracy is the lack of full participation.
- It also provided black artists with their first full participation in the American art scene.
- He went from full participation to working in individual drills to complete rest.
- Neither event saw the full participation of all eight schools.
- She argues that women continue to face serious obstacles to full participation in public life.
- But it was done with the children's full participation and cooperation.
- African Americans were also allowed full participation in student activities and sports teams.
- In making their demands all of these groups called for full political participation.
- However, such a place needs the full participation of all the citizens.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.