"participation" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Experts cite several reasons for low participation in the supplemental income program.
- With such low public participation, the election was ignored, and the capital remained in Salem.
- This is believed to be due to low participation in experiments by minority groups.
- Budget problems caused the first prize to drop by 25% to $15,000, contributing to the low participation.
- As a result, the primaries were expected to be of low participation among the party members.
- So making the program more attractive, as the interim report recommends, will no longer be the only way to cure low participation.
- The election was however characterized by a low participation as only 47.4% of eligible voters effectively turned out to vote.
- Experts cite various reasons for the low participation including the fact that some people are not aware of the programs.
- The football match could also have been the reason for the low participation in the demonstration.
- We must therefore try to discover the reasons for such a low participation rate.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.