"participation" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Seminary policies prohibiting seminarian participation in co-educational activities and organizations were also revised in that same year.
- A little over half of the schools bar access to social networking sites, while 62 percent prohibit participation in forums.
- Excommunication prohibits participation in certain forms of liturgical worship and church governance.
- The I.A.A.F. rule prohibits "participation" in South Africa, which leaves clinics open to debate.
- In response to the accusations, Rama issued an order prohibiting participation of Cebu city hall workers from participating in campaign events.
- Pentagon policy prohibits active participation in organizations that espouse racism, supremacism or any other activity that violates an individual's civil rights.
- Burleigh B. Gardner criticized span of control as prohibiting democratic participation within the organization.
- Needless to say, society should prohibit forced participation in any marriage, whether plural or monogamous.
- Bourbon officials prohibited native participation in such time-honored events as Mexico City's Corpus Christi enramada tradition (the construction and decoration of a thatch arbor).
- The standard Yankees contract prohibits participation in even the tamest activities, including bowling, bocce, table tennis, billiards, fishing, croquet and shuffleboard.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.