"operator" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- You should also check with your airline or transport operator before travelling.
- Most transport operators can serve people with special needs, but it's a good idea to phone ahead to tell them what your needs are.
- Field trials with a public transport operator are planned for 2009.
- A picture library and statistics on public transport operators are also available.
- A revenue passenger is someone who has paid a transport operator for her or his trip.
- The fee that the public transport operators have to pay for this is lower than the cost, but increasing.
- These discussions grew to include other authorities, transport operators and government.
- So you can understand why the transport operators are rather critical of that.
- I would also refer to the difficult situation where competition between transport operators in the Baltic is concerned.
- Formed in 1948, the group has its origins as the public transport operator for the city of Paris.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.